Regarding what became of Mr. Barrett on his return to Africa - the land of his birth - and providing certain details as to his whereabouts, the status of his health, whether physical or mental, and lastly describing various events & happenings the editor finds appropriate to reveal in promoting the honorable cause of his client.

Mr. Barrett is a Master's International Student at Michigan Technological University. His Peace Corps service in Madagascar will contribute to a degree in Environmental Engineering. The contents of this site are Mr. Barrett's alone and do not reflect the views of Michigan Tech, Peace Corps, or the United States government.

Friday, April 21


Spending some quality time with my host family in Nanganehana; Helene, Efatra and Parany.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO LUKE!!!!!

its your friends Bonica and Emmanuel..writing you from our nation's capital..
Bonica is here doing intensive management training with the White House staff...How exciting..
she was present at an event were Clinton spoke..unfortuantely she did not receive cigars from him.. :)

But its not as exciting and interesting as your adventure. We envy that you are living in Madagascar and serving the people..while Bonica and I watch movies about "spelling bees" at Union Station...hahaha!

Post more notes and videos..I love em' alot!
Love ya Bro'! Emmanuel

Now here's Bonica: ( i have to go to the bathroom now..)
Hi Luke, sorry, Emmie's post was all about me...I am here for a few days and we decided to check out your blog. I really enjoyed your latest video...so did Emmie, he was enthralled. You take care, and I look forward to your next post.
Love
Bonica

9:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, I`m sure you`ve noticed that you are leaning on some fine piece of german engineering, I`m glad to hear that you are doing great .....

3:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke;

Your videos are very impressive. So much so that I've 'copied' your style.

I believe you know my daughter, Casey. She directed me to your blog because she knows I liked your 'Latrine' video.

Looks like your Peace Corp service has been very interesting.

Jeff

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home